Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Because it happened....



The song finishes, the final credits, the last page the curtains come down.  That is just the way things are.  Sometimes we are lucky enough to get a sequel or an encore, and when we do… we have to make the most of it.  

Before I go, there are a few people that I would like to mention because they were there….

Gos.  Thanks.  Thank you for seeing light in my art.  Thank you for the way too late conversations about life, photography and silliness. 

Rhapzody.  Wherever you are, I hope you are well.  I miss our little conversations about family.  You are one of those beautiful people I would have loved to meet in person.

Tricky.  Thank you for sending me your skins to blog.  It has always meant so much when you sent me them.  I never felt very worthy of it.  I’m glad you thought I was good enough to blog them.   I’ll give you a shout whenever I’m in your neck of the woods.

Don :  I still owe you a date. 

Sands : set your monkey free !

Marg : Thanks for being so nice to me and giving me the chance to blog, all that time ago. 

Bloggers. Creators, event management:  work together, make beautiful art, do what you love.

Plurk friends : you've been entertaining, it doesn't matter how craptastic the day is, someone will post something to make me smile. !  I may just continue to read you when I can.

Cad : smacks you silly and quacks.

K :  ILY, miss you.  You know all this and much more. I need to be that shooting star now.

I just wanted to say goodbye.
And now, my time in the game is over.  There are many things I need to get done in the real world… time is just too precious now.  

Be kind to each other.
Cat
xx


Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

1 comment:

  1. Just seen this, I was AFK with work this week - it'll be nice to see you pop up if you can but life changes and people move on. You'll be missed, but I wish you all the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete